Email marketing is a great way to sell your farm products, but how do you build a list in the first place? In this episode I walk you through the four not-so-simple steps of email list building for your farm business.
You’ve heard it many times, but an email list is your most important communication asset. It’s the best way for you to control getting a message directly to your customers.
But most farm websites do an awful job of list building.
I mean, list building comes down to four simple steps.
- have a place to capture emails.
- drive traffic to that place
- give people a great reason to sign-up
- give subscribers a way and reason to share
Of course, successful list building is much more detailed than that and requires tools and know how.
I just covered all this in an 11-video course on list building. That was released to the Small Farm Nation Academy just this month.
But what you can do now to review how you’re doing with those four steps?
Listen in as I guide you through how to grow your farm’s email list!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment in the Farm Marketing Group on Facebook.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn
To help the show:
- PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW for Small Farm Nation on iTunes.
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or TuneIn
Credits/Resources Relevant to This Episode
- Farming for You lyrics by Tim Young
- Buy the rock classic, Stuck in the Middle With You by Stealer’s Wheel on Amazon
Thanks for listening. Until next time!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE