Getting a gorgeous and effective farm website shouldn’t cost so dang much!
Maybe you’ve tried building a website on Squarespace, Wix, GoDaddy, or another site builder. But how much time did you waste only to end up with an average site that didn’t meet your specific needs?
Or you could use one of those specialized “farm” solutions but you’d be boxed into doing things only the way they want. Not to mention some of those options can be outrageously expensive—far more costly than a WordPress site. Some even charge you a percentage of your sales and limit your order volume (what’s up with that???)!
You’re thinking that there has to be a better way to get a great website that works for your farm business. There is. And you just found it!
We’ll create a gorgeous and highly effective WordPress website designed for your specific farm requirements. Whether you have a CSA farm, are selling meats online or anything else farming related, we’ve built it before and can build it for you. And we’ll also host your site and provide the monthly support you need, saving you time to focus on running your farm business.
Our custom Website &
farm marketing course packages
(plus one-time $549 design & set-up fee)
- We will custom design a WordPress site for you
- We’ll add a blog and secondary pages, such as your “about” page, products, and so on
- We will optimize your site for mobile devices
- We’ll integrate opt-in forms with your email service provider
- We’ll host your website and keep it secure for you
- SSL included at no extra cost
- And, we’ll give you as many email accounts as you’d like
- We’ll include tutorial videos on how to manage and edit your site
- Oh…and you get a free video review (with suggestions) of your website annually
WEBSITE + STORE
(plus one-time $699 design & set-up fee)
- You get all the features in the “website package”
- We’ll create an online store so you can take payments and orders
- And we’ll integrate the store for you with your payment accounts (Stripe, PayPal, etc.)
- If you want, we can set up buying clubs & pickup locations
- Or we can set-up a custom CSA ordering process that meets your needs
- We’ll help you set-up as many products as you’d like
- If you’re selling meat, products can be sold by weight range if desired
- We’re always here to provide online support
Got questions? Here are answers to common questions we get?
Will I get a custom website, or is this a template?
Yes, you'll get a custom WordPress website to reflect your specific author brand and business requirements.
Will I have my own URL? My own domain name?
Of course, but you need to reserve that yourself at Google Domains, GoDaddy or elsewhere. Once you do, we'll show you how to point your domain to us so that we can show your gorgeous new website to the world. Believe us, you'll be proud to do so.
Do you also host my website and email accounts?
You betcha! As part of your monthly fee, we host your website and as many email accounts as you'd like. So you don't need to pay hosting fees anywhere else. Of course, you can keep your email accounts elsewhere if you'd like.
Will I be able to add content and edit my site?
Sure, as long as you're comfortable using WordPress. Millions of people use WordPress comfortably and you may find you enjoy it too. If so, you'll be able to use our visual, drag/drop editor tools to update text, add images, create new products, create blog posts and even change design elements, if you want.
Conversely, if you'd rather be hands-off and have us handle updates and changes for you...that's what we're here for.
What if I need help or want design changes down the road?
If you want minor changes (simple text changes, for example), we're happy to make them for you. Free of charge. For larger changes (layout changes, additional pages, new features, etc.) we're happy to make those changes for a fee.
How much will my awesome new website cost?
Our pricing is simple and designed to maximize your cash flow, not ours. Most other solutions offer annual and monthly plans. But those are designed to lock you in annually, which means you have to cough up a lot of cash.
We only offer a monthly package so that you can save your cash while you're building your author platform. We do charge a modest one-time design fee of $349 to customize the site for you. But after that, it's just $45/month or $55/month for a hosted website and support.
Do I have to host the site with you, or can I move it to another host?
Your website design and hosting package with Small Farm Nation requires that we host the site for you. This is one of the ways we can offer you a gorgeous, custom farm website for only a few hundred dollars rather than the typical $3-$5K fee for a similar site.
Why is there a wait list?
I know you're anxious to get your new site designed. But we create custom WordPress sites for each farm business with a limited staff. Once you sign-up for the wait list we'll get back to you right away to let you know if we can go ahead and schedule you, or we'll set expectations for the current wait time.