Each month,I conduct a mastermind interview for members of the Small Farm Nation Academy.
They’re video calls between me and an expert in matters that relate to growing a profitable farming business, and they tend to be an hour long, give or take.
In this episode, I’m gonna share some highlights of my discussion with Curtis Stone.
Curtis is well known for maximizing farming profits on small, urban lots, and has helped lots of folks to do the same thing.
Whether you’re interested in urban or rural farming, I think you’ll get a lot out of this.
So listen in, now.
Get updates from Small Farm Nation!
When there's new free content, podcasts or videos, I'll let you know!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment in the Farm Marketing Group on Facebook.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn
To help the show:
- PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW for Small Farm Nation on iTunes.
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or TuneIn
Credits/Resources Relevant to This Episode
- Farming for You lyrics by Tim Young
- Buy the rock classic, Stuck in the Middle With You by Stealer’s Wheel on Amazon
Thanks for listening. Until next time!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE