Welcome to Episode 4. In this episode, you’ll hear the story of a little girl who pushed her city wheelbarrow to the life in the country she was destined for.
Little kids dream of becoming all kinds of things when they grow up, but usually outgrow their fantasies when they become adults. But every now and then a kid holds on tight and grows up to live her dream.
Listen to the Podcast
Jill Winger grew up in the city. But from her earliest memory she fantasized about living in the country. So when she turned 18, she fled and began pushing her childhood wheelbarrow to rural Wyoming.
Today she’s a successful modern homesteader, earning enough money through blogging and her essential oils business to pay herself and her husband.
Jill offers great advice on how to start and monetize a blog, building an essential oils business, the value of frugality, following Dave Ramsey and avoiding debt and so much more. It’s a great listen to anyone inspiring to be more self-sufficient.
Keep up with Jill at The Prairie Homestead.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Make it easy on yourself and subscribe to the show, and you’ll never miss an episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please SHARE it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and I greatly appreciate it!
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates!
Resources Relevant to This Episode
- Jill’s Blog – The Prairie Homestead
- Jill’s Book: Your Custom Homestead
- Jill’s Book: Natural Homestead: 40+ Recipes for Natural Critters & Crops
- Book: Best Essential Oils Guide
- How to Make Money Homesteading by Tim Young
- The Accidental Farmers by Tim Young
- Start Prepping by Tim Young
- Story written by Tim Young
- Theme Song – Opting Out Today – Lyrics by Tim Young
- Other royalty-free music by www.bensound.com, Kevin MacLeod, Nicolai Heidlas & Audionautix