Had a wonderful conversation with Matt from the Off-Farm Income podcast about how to increase small farm revenue and market your farm business. If you haven’t checked out Matt’s podcast, be sure to give it a listen.
It turns out that Matt used to listen to my first podcast (Nature’s Harmony Farmcast) several years ago while setting up his farm, so it’s ironic that I enjoy now listening to his show while milking my Jersey cow or working in the garden.
In this episode, Matt and I discuss:
- how to start marketing your farm business before you even begin farming
- finding niches with your farm business
- how modern marketing techniques level the playing field with large marketers
- the importance of treating your farm as a business rather than a hobby
- why it’s important to market frequently for your messages to succeed
- how much time it takes to effectively market your farm business
It was a really fun, 40 minute discussion, so give it a listen while you’re driving, working on the farm or sitting in front of your computer.
Hope you enjoy!
SUBSCRIBE TO Small Farm Nation!
When there's new free content, podcasts or videos, I'll let you know!