In this episode I’d like to share an excerpt of my Mastermind interview with John Suscovich of Farm Marketing Solutions. John has just published a new book on Marketing Pastured Poultry, and we discussed key parts of that book in this episode.
In this excerpt, John and I discuss:
- What Howard Stern and pastured poultry have in common
- What a pastured poultry business is
- The investor reasons for starting a pastured poultry business
- How much land is needed for a pasture poultry business
- How John took the “Forrest Gump” approach to pastured poultry
- The critical success factors for running a pastured poultry business
- How a new farmer should go about building an email list
John and I had a great talk. He’s a wealth of inspiration and knowledge and I think you’ll get a lot out of it. Of course, the entire hour-long mastermind is available in the Small Farm Nation Academy.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn
To help the show:
- PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW for Small Farm Nation on iTunes.
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or TuneIn
Thanks for listening. Until next time!